Friday, August 20, 2010

Cupcake Hero - Voting Begins

Yes, it's that time again - Cupcake Hero voting has begun! Check out the roundup here!
I am this time represented by that delicious combination of dark rich chocolate, seductive rose, sharp tangy raspberry, and vanilla foam that I call Aphrodite cupcakes.

Sadly my Peach Melba cupcakes will not be part of the competition after all, due to an email having gone missing somewhere in the ether.... sigh...
But you know what? That's okay, because I'll let you in on a little secret...
The Aphrodite ones tasted better anyway.
Now just tell me you don't want to lick that fork... I know I do...

In addition to my little creation, there are lots of other beautiful cupcakes fighting it out to be this month's Cupcake Hero - check them out over at (Vegan) Cupcakes & Other Culinary Creations.

And don't forget - you have until the 22nd to vote!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...